The house is the place in which a person feels protected. A reliable means of additional protection will be the installation of home video surveillance
. It will record any actions by intruders that can be easily identified and held accountable.
Protecting your home from unauthorized persons is not the only purpose of installing cameras. In the home, there are many events that need to be controlled. These include:
• monitoring children in the absence of parents;
• control over the work of domestic staff (nanny, maid, nurse);
• supervision of relatives in need of care;
• monitoring of the local area;
• monitoring the entrance to the house or the gate: who called, who came, and what happens outside.
In addition, video surveillance will allow you to react in time to a fire, flood or other troubles inside or outside the house. It provides an opportunity to quickly and accurately understand the situation and take action. Modern cameras detect people or objects at a distance of several tens of meters, and the presence of infrared illumination, which is available in many camera models, allows you to see everything that happens outside the house at dusk or in absolute darkness.